- We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our website.
- We collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available automatically whenever you visit a website. This information includes the Internet Address of your computer or network, the date, time, and page you visited on our site, your browser and operating system, and the referring page (the last webpage you visited before clicking on a link to our site).
- We use this aggregated anonymous information from all of our visitors to measure server performance and improve the content of our site.
- We sometimes track the keywords that are entered into our search engine to measure interest in specific topics, but we do not track which terms a particular user enters.
Information you provide
- Information volunteered by you through your filling out of our optional online feedback form is used to help us enhance our web sites, and may be shared with City of Rethymno employees and contractors for that purpose.
- We do not give, share, sell, rent or transfer any personal information to a third party.
- We monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this website expressly consents to such monitoring.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of data.