You have definitely thought of visiting Rethymno to swim in crystal clear waters, having fun in the sun on one of its numerous endless beaches, visiting important archaeological sites and getting lost in the maze of alleyways of the old town. But have you ever thought of visiting Rethymno for a sports event?
Rethymno remporte le triple du 2019 GREEK TRAVEL AWARDS
With the aim of attracting tourists from Russia,
Rethymno voted as best family, city and culture destination!
- Rethymno's Treasure Hunt 2019
- Rethymno's Carnival 2019, the Carnival of Crete
- Xmas experience in Rethymno
- Best City Awards 2018
- destination wedding agreement between Rethymno and Wenzhou
- Rethymno - World Tourism Day 2018
- Cretan Wine Week
- Caretta caretta loggerhead sea turtle "Maria" returned to her natural environment
- Shop your way to the historic center
- Water Conservation campaign
- What about a sea turtle nest excavation ?
- Discover Rethymno by bike!
- Wine Tasting Experience Day
- Caretta Sea Turtle hatching season
- Wine Tasting Experience - Cretan Diet Festival
- EU Green week 2018
- olive harvest in Rethymno
- Christmas @ Rethymno
- Grecka Panorama Poland
- Rethymnos Karneval, der Karneval von Kreta!
- Le Carnaval de Rethymno, le Carnaval de Crète
- Floats colorful route
- Great Carnival opening ceremony
- “ARKADIA” Sport Event
- Saint George the “Methystis
- The time has come for fresh wine!
- “rakokazana” in Rethymno
- Mobility Week Rethymno
- Autumn colours on sand dunes
- Catch the Hatch
- Blue flag for 486 Greek coasts, 17 in Rethymno
- Rethymno's 6th Cretan Diet Festival-July 2017